What is the Patient Portal?
The Patient Portal will allow you to access a wealth of general health information online, communicate with your physician or take advantage of these other benefits:
- Access and request Continuity of Care information.
- Review Lab Results online within days of the testing.
- Request a non-urgent appointment, confirm an appointment or cancel an appointment.
- Request medication refills.
- Receive documents from your doctor such as immunization records, return to work/school forms, lab results, and visit summaries.
- Receive important notifications tailored to your specific health plan, chronic conditions, and disease management.
- Receive and pay your statements online.
How Do I Sign Up?
- Enrollment is easy! Simply provide your email address when you check-in for your first appointment.
- You will receive a username and password to access the Patient Portal.
- Thereafter, Click Here and all you have to do is enter your username and password to access your personal medical files on Patient Portal.
* No health information is sent via email. When a message is sent from the doctor’s office, you will receive a notification email stating you have a new message from Foothill Pain Management and will be directed to the Patient Portal.